Data Protection Policy
STACK Data Protection Policy
This STACK Data Protection Policy (“SDPP”) applies to individuals (“Individuals”) who access and use the loyalty coalition programme branded as “STACK” (including any e-commerce platforms, websites and/or mobile applications in connection therewith) (the “Platform”) and/or sign up for an account on the Platform (“Account”).
By accessing the Website and continuing to do the same, you agree to be unconditionally bound by the SDPP which may be updated by us in our sole discretion from time to time without notice to you. If you do not agree to any of the terms of the SDPP, please discontinue your access immediately. You agree that your continued access of the Website after such update will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the updated terms.
This SDPP is supplementary to and does not supersede OCBC Bank’s Data Protection Policy, which will continue to apply. This SDPP sets out further purposes for which the Personal Data of Individuals may be collected, used, disclosed or processed when accessing or transacting on the Marketplace. Unless otherwise indicated, the definitions of terms defined in OCBC Bank’s Data Protection Policy shall also apply to this SDPP.
You agree and consent to the following:
- the terms of OCBC Bank’s Data Protection Policy, available at www.ocbc.com/policies or upon request;
- Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited and its related corporations, as well as their respective representatives and/or agents (“OCBC Group”), collecting, using and disclosing your Personal Data (as well as the Personal Data of any other individuals disclosed by you), and sharing this data between themselves and their business partners:
- responding to, processing and handling complaints, queries, requests, feedback, customer service requests and/or suggestions relating to the Platform or the products/services offered thereon;
- processing your application for an Account;
- maintaining and administering your Account;
- providing you with, or facilitating the provision of, goods and services which you have requested;
- processing payment requests (including payment by loyalty points) in relation to transactions for goods and services which you may be entitled to or which you may have requested for;
- checking and ensuring that the amount of each loyalty point associated with your Account is accurate;
- processing conversion requests in relation to your loyalty points;
- conducting market research, understanding and analysing customer behaviour, location, preferences and demographics;
- combining Personal Data about you and/or your use of the Platform with data that OCBC Group has (including any personal data provided to OCBC Group independently of your use of the Platform in the course of your dealings with OCBC Group (e.g. as part of your banking relationship with OCBC), whether obtained from you or from third parties) to obtain insights on and profile your preferences and activities;
- helping OCBC Group’s partners conduct statistical, profiling and/or behavioural analysis for market research or other purposes by providing them with aggregated information about you and other users (including server logs, metrics, time stamps, clickstream data and other device and technical data relating your use of the Platform);
- tailoring and providing information, product and service offerings (whether offered by OCBC Group or some other third party) to you in accordance with your preferences and purchase history on the Platform and/or other transactions with OCBC Group and its business partners;
- matching the Personal Data with other data collected for other purposes and from other sources (including third parties) in connection with the provision or offering of information, products and services, whether by OCBC Group or other third parties;
- using cookies, online advertising and other technologies in connection with the above; and/or
- any other purposes which are reasonably related to any of above.
If you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, OCBC Group may not be in a position to continue to provide its products or services to you or administer any contractual relationship already in place. This may also result in the termination of any agreements you may have with OCBC Group (e.g. termination of your Account), and you being in breach of your contractual obligations or undertakings. OCBC Group's legal rights and remedies in such event are expressly reserved.
You undertake and warrant that in relation to any Personal Data of any other individuals provided to OCBC Group by you via or in connection with the Platform, you have secured all necessary consents for the collection, use or disclosure of such Personal Data by OCBC Group in accordance with this SDPP.